AFFECT IT IN TEACHING PRACTICE. What is affective in your classroom?  

RSS

(@rocio-pascual)
November 12, 2018 11:41 am  

It is important that you describe the presence of the affectivity in your day to day in the classroom. In the didactic aspects (activities, games, routines, school trips ...), organizational (didactic programming, space organization, time organization) and interpersonal relationships (teacher-student, teacher-group class, teacher with teaching teams, teacher -family)

Dolores liked
ReplyQuote
(@jessica)
November 21, 2018 5:47 pm  

My experience in DREAM was amazing, this project was good to my experience like teacher as well as to myself. Thanks for the experience! I hope to repeat it.

Dolores liked
ReplyQuote
(@elisa-ruth)
November 24, 2018 2:37 pm  

As Dolores wrote, my participation in the DREAM project also helped me to be conscious on the importance of emotion on my day to day work.  I am co-manager in as small school for kids with ages from 0 to 3 years so emotions and feelings are everywhere every time. 

At the organizational level, a good affective relationship and climate are essential for all the social interactions that occur in our educational community. Kids, families, and all the people working at the school interact every day. Empathy, to be sensitive to the other people feelings are the best ingredients to fulfill the main goal of our work, that is the happiest kids.

It is also important that teachers and educators feel that they labor is recognized, For families, it is also important that they perceive that the school take care nicely of their requirements and needs.

All this goals will not be possible without   affectivity, emotions ...

First of all, in our role as educators, the Dream project made possible we take care of each other in our day to day work. Second, as result of this first step, this "care policy"  spread out in the school and we were able to understand much better all people of the educational community and their needs. 

It has been a touching experience and as Jessica wrote AMAZING!!

Elisa, La Casita de Pepa (Málaga)

Dolores liked
ReplyQuote
(@maria)
December 10, 2018 10:45 pm  

My assistance to DREAM was very useful, therefore, it is essential to learn how to manage our own emotions in order to help the little ones. I wish there were more experiences like this, it was wonderful!

Dolores liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Start typing and press Enter to search

Working

Please Login or Register